We are YOUR voice in Washington and Albany.
We can not keep our federal assets strong
without your support and participation.
Opportunities are also available to support our work by becoming part of one of our committees. We encourage our members to get involved in any way they can.
Supports events of interest to the membership and the community including “lunch and learns,” conferences, workshops/seminars, meetings with our representatives in Albany and Washington D.C.
Promotes the CNY region’s federal assets, AFRL/RI, DFAS, EADS and the UAS Test Site, and the high tech ecosystem powered by them.
We are YOUR voice. This committee expands the CNY Defense Alliance membership to include more high tech businesses of all sizes, academic institutions and any organizations whose growth directly or indirectly depends on the continued strength of our federal assets.
For more information on getting involved:
Mary Carol (“MC”) Chruscicki
CNY Defense Alliance Executive Director
>> CNY Defense Alliance Membership Application Form
Alliance Annual Membership Fee:
- Platinum Membership @ $5,000: recommended for large companies with direct participation in the defense ecosystem Play a leadership role in supporting and protecting our critical assets.
- Strategic Membership @ $3,500: recommended for mid-sized to large companies actively participating in the defense ecosystem.
- Premier Small Business @ $2500: for small businesses actively engaged in the defense community.
- Participating Membership @ $2,000: mid-sized companies, academic institutions, large companies with limited defense engagement. Receive quarterly newsletters.
- Sustaining Membership @ $1000
- Community Member (e.g. Chambers) @ $200
- Individual Member @ $100